Tuesday to Saturday
10:00am to 6:00pm
10:00am to 8:00pm
Sunday and Monday:
Consultations are free. However, we do ask that you call to make an appointment and bring with you as much reference material as you can (you can either print it out or email it to us during the appointment).
If you are seeking a realism piece from us, please bring real pictures of what you might be after, not a tattoo version of the design. This will insure that a full design brief can be completed correctly, and give us the tools we need to provide you with the best bespoke tattoo we can.
As far as we’re concerned, we can never have enough reference material, so please bring as much as you can.
1. Keep the tattoo covered for AT LEAST 1 to 2 hours.
2. Gently cleanse the area, stay out of the sun, and stay away from heat
3. Use only oil or oil-based ointment for the first 3 days. We use Hustle Butter Deluxe Organic Aftercare.
4. Avoid plasma crusting on your tattoo. If it does appear, gently wash the area with warm water.
5. After the first 3 days, keep your skin moisturised with all natural lotion. Or, better still, keep using the Hustle Butter Deluxe Organic twice a day. A little goes a long way, so don’t overdo it!
6. If you are experiencing ANY problems with your new tattoo, give the parlour a call on 01245 690 290