MAREK BARTON Artist
Discover the influences that drive experienced tattoo artist Marek Barton, who is a valued member of the design team at Harry Flashmans in Chelmsford.
The best tattoo he’s ever seen:
I don't have a "best tattoo", I see it as art from a different perspective, and everyone produces it differently
The worst tattoo he's ever seen:
A cats bum hole as a belly button...
The best thing about his job:
Drawing on people
1. Keep the tattoo covered for AT LEAST 1 to 2 hours.
2. Gently cleanse the area, stay out of the sun, and stay away from heat
3. Use only oil or oil-based ointment for the first 3 days. We use Hustle Butter Deluxe Organic Aftercare.
4. Avoid plasma crusting on your tattoo. If it does appear, gently wash the area with warm water.
5. After the first 3 days, keep your skin moisturised with all natural lotion. Or, better still, keep using the Hustle Butter Deluxe Organic twice a day. A little goes a long way, so don’t overdo it!
6. If you are experiencing ANY problems with your new tattoo, give the parlour a call on 01245 690 290