Creative to the core, Shannon strives to learn more about her art. She’s a lover of black and grey/colour realism, but loves experimenting with dot work, too.
Her favourite tattoo:
Top 3 dinner guests:
David Bowie, Jessie J and Cookie Ayers-Crum!!
If she wasn’t a tattoo artist, he would be:
1. Keep the tattoo covered for AT LEAST 1 to 2 hours.
2. Gently cleanse the area, stay out of the sun, and stay away from heat
3. Use only oil or oil-based ointment for the first 3 days. We use Hustle Butter Deluxe Organic Aftercare.
4. Avoid plasma crusting on your tattoo. If it does appear, gently wash the area with warm water.
5. After the first 3 days, keep your skin moisturised with all natural lotion. Or, better still, keep using the Hustle Butter Deluxe Organic twice a day. A little goes a long way, so don’t overdo it!
6. If you are experiencing ANY problems with your new tattoo, give the parlour a call on 01245 690 290