HARRY FLASHMANS TATTOO PARLOUR
Tattoo After Care Advice
- Keep the tattoo covered for AT LEAST 1 to 2 hours.
- Wash the tattoo gently 2 -3 times per day with soap and warm water.
- Take steps to prevent plasma from crusting on top of your tattoo. If it does appear, gently wash the area with soap and warm water until it disappears.
- Keep out of the sun, and stay away from heat and chlorine. These three things will dry out the skin and lengthen the healing process.
- We only recommend oil or oil-based ointment for first 3 days. Our personal favourite is Hustle Butter Deluxe Organic, as this settles into the skin where your tattoo is situated. We would not recommend using creams such as Bepanthen or Sudocrem. These are really only suitable for surface treatments – they’re for nappy rash, not tattoos!
- After the first 3 days, keep your skin moisturised with all natural lotion. Better still, keep using the Hustle Butter Deluxe Organic, twice a day. A little goes a long way, so use the lotion sparingly.
- If you’re experiencing ANY problems with your new tattoo, contact us immediately. You can call the parlour on 01245 690 290, email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM us on social media (our handle is @harryflashmans).